Our supports aren’t just about helping you in the home. It’s about building your ability to run your life your way. Encouraging independence at home. Connecting you to your community. Helping you to build a full, vibrant and independent life!
Our supports are super varied and we will work to support you in the way you need. Need a support to link to Allied Professionals, or a service to achieve bigger goals like planning a holiday? We can do that!
Supports at Home
Home is where the heart is, which we understand. To help you feel happy and comfortable in your own home, or in one of Mai-Wel’s purpose-build Supported Independent Living (SIL) homes, we’ll help you build independent living skills.
This could include teaching you to:
- Prep meals you love
- Create and stick to a budget
- Keep the house spick and span
- Helping you with personal care.
Supports to Get out and About
It can be hard to access your community. Do you have a goal to hang out with more people, or do the things you enjoy outside of the home? We can help!
These supports could look like:
- Going grocery shopping
- Getting to medical appointments
- Becoming confident using public transport
- Finding a club you enjoy and making friends, like playing sporting, volunteering at the community gardens, pottery lessons etc.
- Catching the events you love like attending the footy, watching a movie or rock concert etc.
- Or just getting out and about in general.
Supported Independent Living (SIL)
We offer a range of beautiful purpose-built homes for people with disability to live their best life in a supported living environment. Our accommodation and support options differ to meet the needs and goals of each resident.
Would you like some help to find the best supports for you?
Our Intake Team know all about the supports available across Mai-Wel and are ready to chat to you about the supports that may best suit your needs and goals.
You can contact the Intake Team using the online form at the button below, call them on (02) 4057 2900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.