Confidence in the Kitchen
Relax, unwind and embrace the beauty of Newcastle’s beaches during this program. Our creative staff will support you to sketch the scenery and swim in the crisp, blue ocean to help re-ignite your creative thinking!
Program dates: Commencing soon with dates to be confirmed when participant numbers have been filled.
Time: 9:30am to 1:30pm
Length of Program: 6 weeks
Location: Newcastle Ocean Baths, 30 Shortland Esplanade, Newcastle.
Accessibility: Newcastle Ocean Baths features an access ramp to support people of all abilities to access the water. Accessible parking spaces are available. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Cost: Participants are required to bring their own morning tea and lunch, or money to purchase.
Items to bring: BYO sketch pad, pencil and eraser, or these can be supplied for a one off fee of $20.
Skills to be developed:
- Sketching techniques
- Meeting new people
- Mindfulness and wellbeing
- Increased community awareness and confidence
Terms & Conditions
By participating in this program of support you understand that:
- NDIS Core Funding is required for our programs of support.
- Any cost associated to staff for meals or entry fees will be divided among all participants.
- 2 weeks notice is required for non-attendance and/or cancellation of your program of support.
Expression of interest and more information
Submit the expressions of interest form below and our Intake Team will contact you soon.
Alternatively, you can call our Intake Team on 4057 2900 or email email@example.com.