Once you’ve registered…
You will receive a registration pack
The pack will include;
- A graphics kit with some snazzy social media graphics. Keep friends and family updated on your distance and fundraising progress and promote your support of Mai-Wel. They may even want to join you!
- Tips and tricks to stay motivated throughout the challenge
- A personal or team goal setting sheet to hang in your office or bedroom, or stick to the kitchen fridge, to remind you of your goal!
- A weekly planner to help you plan your moving days and times to keep you accountable during the challenge.
You will need to keep track of the distance you move
There are lots of ways to track your distance;
However you track your goal, it’s a great achievement to be moving and you deserve to celebrate your milestones with your friends and family. Share screenshots and photos of your movement to your Facebook and Instagram using #moveformaiwel so everyone can see just how great you are. Your friends and family may wish to sponsor your efforts by donating to Mai-Wel.
All registered movers will need to submit their total kilometres moved during the month of August to email@example.com by midnight 31st August to be in the running for some great prizes.
Raise money for Mai-Wel by collecting donations and sponsorship from friends, family and supporters.
Move for Mai-Wel is our first virtual fundraiser event. Funds raised will be allocated to the upgrade and development of infrastructure and recreational spaces within Mai-Wel’s homes and facilities.
There are two ways to fundraise during Move for Mai-Wel;
1. Sponsorship – Your friends, family and supporters may wish to sponsor your involvement by pledging to donate an amount of money for each kilometre you move. For example, Susan will donate $2 for every kilometre that Michael walks in August. Michael walks 20 kilometres, so Susan donates $40 to Mai-Wel.
2. Donation – Your friends, family and supporters may wish to donate to Mai-Wel on your behalf .
All sponsorships and donations are payable at our Donations page by midnight 31st August to be in the running for some great prizes. Ensure that your sponsors and supporters know your name and team name so they can note this when making the donation.
If you’ve got questions, we’re here to help get you moving!
Contact the Mai-Wel Events Team on (02) 4057 2900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.